AP Inter Online Admission 2020 (bieap.gov.in) – Intermediate Registration, Dates, Fee Payment. Apply Online For Andhra Pradesh Inter Admission Application Form. The Official Authority release Notification for AP Intermediate Admission Online Registration on the official website i.e bie.ap.gov.in. All the interested candidates can check AP Inter Admission Dates, Eligibility, Process and apply online for the same through direct link given on this page. Read complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Admission 2020 from this page.
AP Inter Online Admission 2020 – Application Registration (bie.ap.gov.in)
Andhra Pradesh inter online admission is a system for taking admission to all the government and private students for Class 11th. All Class 10th passed out student are eligible to choose their stream and apply for the admission process in the official website bie.ap.gov.in. The whole admission process is under the control of the Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) Andhra Pradesh. The institutions select the student by making a merit list with respective of their marks in class 10th examination and reservation category.
AP Intermediate Online Admission Registration Dates
- Availability of the application form:- Within two weeks after 10th AP board result declaration.
- Last date of application form:- Last week of June
- Admission begin from:- Last week of July.
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Inter Admission Form
- The student is a resident of Andhra Pradesh and must have passed class 10th on the first attempt.
- All the passed students belonging to SC, ST, OBC or EBC category are eligible to apply for the admission to corporate colleges.
- The student must have scored above 7.0 GPA on Class 10th exam.
- The students studying in the Welfare hostels, Kasturba Schools, Ashram Schools and Zilla Parishad are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The students studying in the government residential schools and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya can also apply to take admission to AP Inter Online Admission
- In the case of SC and ST category student, the annual income of the family should not be above Rs 2 lakh and Rs 1 lakh for other minority categories.
Required Documents For BIEAP Inter Admission Application
- Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
- Caste Certificate from MeeSeeva
- Recent passport size photograph
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- SSC certificate
- Aadhar UID
- Ration Card
How To Apply Online For AP Inter Admission 2020 – Application Form
There are two methods to apply for AP Inter Online Admission:-
- Collect the Andhra Pradesh Inter online admission from your school. Students can also apply from gram panchayat.
- The offline application form cost you Rs 10 only.
- Manually fill the application form with blue or ball pen and submit to the institution you want to take admission.
- Attest the necessary document written on the application form before you submit it to the admission institution.
- First of all visit the official AP Inter Online Admission website bie.ap.gov.in.
- Search for Corporate Admissions Online application
- Fill the application form the same as your 10th Class certificate, including your roll no and institution details.
- Student needs to upload the photograph and signature on the next step.
- Every student can select at least 5 to 6 colleges as an option.
- You also have to verify your mobile number and email id. Enter the OTP received on your phone to complete the verification process.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
AP Intermediate Online Admission Application Fee Payment
- The offline application form that is available in the Gram Panchayat and Schools charge you Rs 10 for an application form.
- The institute charges some additional fee at the time of submission of the application form.
- The application fee for online application varies every year
Selection Process For Andhra Pradesh Inter Admission
The college brings out a merit list of the students based on their marks in class 10th. If your name listed on the merit chart then you are selected to attend the counselling procedure. All the certificates and documents need to be original to pass the verification process. The student must check the fee structure of the institution they are applying for before going for document verification.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|