DCE Scholarship 2020 Kerala (www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in) – Application Form, Status, Students List, Eligibility. Apply Online For Kerala DCE Scholarship 2020-21 through official website i.e www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in. The official authority invites a large number of candidates for various Kerala DCE Scholarship 2020 through online mode. All the students must have to read notification and eligibility criteria from the official website. Read complete details regarding Kerala State Scholarships 2020 from this page.
DCE Scholarship 2020 – Kerala Scholarship Application Form (www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in)
The Kerala government and its various departments run a scholarship program DCE Scholarship which is also known as Kerala scholarship or Directorate of Collegiate Education Scholarship. The main objective behind DCE scholarships is to provide financial help to the deserving and meritorious students of Kerala state.
Kerala DCE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The annual income of parents or guardians should be less than 8 Lakhs.
- The students those who are belonging to the Minority community can only apply for this scholarship.
- The Applicant’s institute should be located in Kerala & shall be government recognized.
- The resident of the student should be Kerela State.
- The candidates must have passed SSC or Equivalent Matric.
- The candidate should have a minimum percentage of 60% of marks in the last qualifying examination.
- The applicant should not have more than 1 failure.
Complete List of DCE Scholarship Kerala 2020
The following is the list of scholarship which are provided by the DCE Scholarship.
- Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities – NSP (PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship – NSP (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship – DCE (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship – DCE (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers – DCE (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship – DCE (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship – DCE (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship – (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship – DCE (SJMS)
- MGS Renewal (MGS)
- Blind/ PH Scholarship – DCE (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship – DCE (MFAS)
- Scholarship for a dependent of Jawans – DCE (JS)
- ASPIRE Scholarship – DCE (ASPR)
- Post Matric Scholarship For Disabilities – NSP (PMSD)
Steps To Submit Online DCE Scholarship Application Form 2020-21 (Registration Process)
- First, the candidate will need to visit the official site of DCE Scholarship dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- Then you will see the home page of the DCE Kerala Scholarship 2019-20 appears on the screen.
- Now you will need to read the notification carefully and click on the “Online Registration” link which is present on the left side of the homepage.
- Then you will need to enter details for DCE Scholarship Registration.
- Once you fill all the details in your DCE Scholarship Application Form 2019-20 and then you will need to upload the required documents.
- Before submitting the form you will need to cross-check all your details which are fill in the form.
- Click on the submit button to submit the form and then download the form.
- At last, you can take a printed copy of it for further usage.
How To Check Kerala Scholarship Application Status Online
- You will need to log in with your registration ID, date of birth, password, on the official site http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/.
- Then you will need to click on Registered Students List which also provides the status of your application.
- So here you can see the status of the application whether it is approved or not.
DCE Scholarship Contact Number
If you have any queries or faces any issue while filling the DCE Scholarship Application Form 2020-21 you can call on the following helpline number provided below anytime and you will get the full assistance regarding your problem.
Scholarship Office, Department of Collegiate Education: 0471-2306580.
You can directly visit the following office address.
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram, 695033.
|Official Website||Click Here|