HNGU Admission 2021 (www.ngu.ac.in) – Online Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Details. Apply Online For HNGU UG PG B.Ed Ph.D Admission Form. Official Authority of HNGU Admission invites Online Application Form For Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses. All the candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply online HNGU Online Admission through official website i.e www.ngu.ac.in. Here we provide complete details regarding Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Admission 2021-22.
HNGU Admission 2021 Online Application Form – admission.ngu.ac.in
The HNGU Admission Official Authority Body Now inviting Online Application Form for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Science (MSc), Bachelor of Rural Studies, Master of Rural Studies, Master of Social Work. All the candidates can submit Admission Form by Clicking on Student Login link available on HNGU Admission Portal i.e admission.ngu.ac.in. However candidates can also call to university Admission Helpline Number i.e 85115 82709. The Online Help Center will open from Mon to Sat 9:00 am To 1:00 pm & 1:30 pm To 6:00 pm. If any applicant have written queries than send message to [email protected].
HNGU Admission 2021-22 (www.ngu.ac.in) – Apply Online
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, offers admission to various courses like UG, PG, Diploma, and Ph.D. courses every year. The student interested in studying in this university has to apply online for the entrance exams and have to score a good rank for getting admission to colleges. All the admission processes performed on the official website www.ngu.ac.in. The university also invites companies and give job placements to the students—the University ha around 244 affiliated colleges for UG courses and 26 institutes for PG courses.
HNGU Online Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of online Registration:- 3rd week of April 2021
- Last date for submission of application form:- 1st week of May 2021
- Admit Card Availability:- 2nd week of May 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam:- last week of May 2021
- Admission process:- Last week of June.
HNGU Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The student must score a minimum of 50% of marks in their class 12th to apply for a degree like BA, Bsc, B.arch, film making the admission to HNGU.
- The student who is taking admission for PG courses must have their degree ready with them.
- For doing Ph.D. courses in HNGU, the candidates must have good marks in their PG courses.
- For students belonging to SC and ST category must have a valid caste certificate.
Required Documents For Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Admission
The student who has applied for the admission procedure for HNGU Admission must keep the following documents ready:-
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Marks sheet
- Class 12 passed certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card and Ration card
- Degree certificate ( for PG admission)
- PG certificate for Ph.D. courses
- Rank card of HNGU exam
How To Apply Online For HNGU Admission 2021 – Application Form
- All the interested candidates must open the official website of HNGU ngu.ac.in and click on the admission option available on the site.
- Now select the courses you are applying. If you are using for UG courses, then choose the UG option.
- It will then appear an application form fill all the details like name, date of birth, and all the relevant information asked in the way.
- Also, upload your passport size photograph and all the necessary documents on the website.
- Apply and take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
- The application form for Ph.D. courses is offline. So, the candidates need to download the application form available on the website and send them to the university separately.
- Thee institute will upload the list of all the students who have applied for PG courses on the official website.
HNGU Admission Application Fees
The application fee changes every year for PG and UG courses. Look on the application notice available on the website for knowing about the latest updated fee for the application.
HNGU Admission Selection Process
The students who have passed the university exam and get a rank between the cutoff are selected to take admission to the university. The student in the merit list should take the print out of the confirmation page and attend the institution on the date of counseling to complete the verification process. In the case of PG students, the students need to go through the offline procedure for getting admission in the university.
|Admission Form Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. StudentLogin.in