LHMC BSc Nursing 2021 Online Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility – lhmc-hosp.gov.in. Submit Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing Application Form before last date. All the candidates who wish to get admission at Lady Hardinge Medical College for B.Sc Nursing need to read the official notification and also check the eligibility criteria for admissions. All the eligible candidates may submit their LHMC BSc Nursing Application Form 2021 through online mode. Read complete details regarding Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing Admission 2021 from this page.
LHMC BSc Nursing Application Form 2021 – lhmc-hosp.gov.in
The Lady Hardinge Medical College shall be open Online Application Form for Admission to BSc Nursing on the official website. All the interested female applicants can fill all the required details in the application form and submit the same with application fees before the last date. Every year the Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi conduct Entrance Exam Test for the Four Year Course in Bachelor of Science in Nursing course (B.Sc Hons.) to the women candidates only.
Every Year a huge number of Female Candidates apply online for LHMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam. Due to COVID 19 Infection In India, the Admission process will get delay as per last year. Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing Application Form Notification shall released in June on the official website. You may also check all dates regarding LHMC BSc Nursing Application from this page.
Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
All these given dates are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the official body.
|BSc Nursing Application Form Starting Date||June 2021|
|Last date for submitting the application form||June 2021|
|Entrance exam admit card releasing date||June 2021|
|Date of entrance examination||July 2021|
|Announcement of result||July 2021|
|Date of first counselling||August 2021|
|Start of the new academic session||Update Soon|
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Details
- The Admission will be done on the basic of State Level Entrance Exam conducted by the admission authority.
- Candidates need to submit fully filled application form to take participate in the entrance exam.
- Applicants having Admit Card will get allowed to give exam.
- Candidates must pay Application Fees before submission of application form.
- After conducting Entrance Exam, the authority will release Result on the official website.
- The Official Authority will conduct counselling for Admissions.
Lady Hardinge Medical College B.Sc Nursing Details
|Name of College||Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi|
|Admission For||Four Year Course in Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Hons.)|
|Selection Process||On Basic of Entrance Exam|
Eligibility Criteria For LHMC BSc Nursing 2021
- Only Female Candidates are eligible for Application.
- Applicant should be minimum 17 Years Old (As On 31 December 2021).
- Candidate should score minimum 45% marks in 10+2 or equivalent Examination.
- Student whose 10+2 result will declaring soon can also apply for course.
- Applicant should have English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects in 10+2 level.
Required Documents For LHMC BSc Nursing 2021 Application
- 10th class mark sheet (Age verification).
- 12th class mark sheet (Marks verification).
- Certificate from the Principal of the last school attended.
- Approval Letter of authority from parent or guardian representing their interest to join the LHMC BSc Nursing.
- Letter of authority from parent declaring the name of a local guardian with a valid address and registered phone Number.
- Reservation candidates(Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/OBC): Genuine caste certificate from a Divisional Magistrate, if relevant; self-addressed envelope amounting of Rs.25/- stamp attached.
- Approval card with the address of the applicant and Rs.10/- stamp attached.
- Lawful document in case of a widow or Divorcee (Attested copy).
- Character certificate from the principal of the last school that the candidate has attended.
- Passport-sized photograph attested by the gazetted officer or the principal of the school.
LHMC BSc Nursing Online Application Form Process
- Only Eligible Candidates can submit the application form through official website.
- All the candidates must submit the application form before the last date.
- Make sure all the details entered in the application by you should be correct.
- The Application Form will be only available on the official website i.e lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
- One candidate can submit only one application, multiple forms will rejected by the authority.
- Submitting the application form is not provide you admission at LHMC.
- Candidates also need to upload all the required documents with application form.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee through online mode.
LHMC BSc Nursing Application Fee
- Application fee will not be refund by the officials in any condition.
- Applicant has to pay their fee through DD (Demand Draft) or bank cheque.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|