Loyola College Admission 2020-21 (loyolacollege.edu) – Application Form, Last Date, Fees, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process, Merit List of Loyola College Chennai Admission Result. The Official Authority of Loyola College Chennai released the notification for the Loyola College Admission 2020-21. Loyola College Admission Form will be started after the Tamil Nadu Board Result Announcement. Students can check the Loyola College Admission Eligibility Criteria that is given below. Students can apply for the Loyola College (UG/PG) Admission Online. Students can also check How to Apply for the Loyola College Admission Form Online. What are the Documents Required is also mentioned in the post below. Loyola college Courses list is also given below. Students can also read the Loyola College Courses Fees in the post below. Students can visit the official website of Loyola College that is loyaolacollege.edu from the link mention below in the post and apply online for the Admission in Loyola College.
Loyola College Admission 2020 [Chennai] Online Application Form – loyolacollege.edu [Login Portal]
Loyola College is one of the best colleges in south India. Loyola College provides the best education for the college. Students who wanted to complete the post-graduation can choose Loyola College for the course. Loyola College provides UG/PG Courses with the best staff. Loyola College provides UG courses for Commerce and Economics, Science Biology and Maths and Arts courses too. Students can also join language courses. Lets read more about Loyola College courses, Fees Schedule and other information from the post.
Important Dates for Loyola College Admission 2020-21 (erp.loyolacollege.edu/loyolaonline/application/loginManager/youLogin.jsp)
|Announcement of Admission||Second Week of June|
|Start of Admission||After the declaration of Tamil Nadu Board Results|
|Start of Registration form||Available Soon|
|Last Date for Registration||Available Soon|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Loyola College Chennai Admission
The very first as we all know that student should pass out his 12th class. The passed out plus two degrees should be of recognized State Board or CBSE Board. This is the Eligibility Criteria for the students who want to take admission to Loyola College for UG Courses.
The students who want to apply for the PG Courses will be eligible for the Loyola College PG Admission if the student has a UG Degree with a recognized University.
What Are The Document Required for Loyola College Admission Form
If the candidate is eligible then before going to apply online candidate must read the document required for the Loyola College Admission. The list of the documents required is
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Id proof like Aadhar card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certification
- Caste Certificate/Community Certificate
Note – For PG Admission students should have UG Degrees.
How to Apply Online For Loyola College Admission 2020 – Application Form
To apply for the admission student should follow the steps which are listed below :
- First of all visit the official website of Loyola College https://www.loyolacollege.edu/.
- Then on from the Home Page select ‘Admission ‘ and then click on the link of the Admission 2020-21.
- In the New Page which is of ‘Online Application Portal’ register as the new applicant registration.
- If you have already registered then login with username and password.
- Now fill the details asked for the registration like Email-Id, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on Registration
- Now save your Username and Password given.
- In the new page, you are redirected to the Loyola College Admission Form.
- Fill all the details asked on the form.
- Upload the scan documents like Marksheet, Community Certificate, etc.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Pay the registration fees through online mode.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and registration fees payment copy.
Loyola College UG / PG Admission Selection Process [Merit List / Cut off]
The selection process for Loyola college is not a long process. Once you applied for the college then the candidate has to wait for the Merit List and Cut off. Loyola College set a cut-off on the basis of the TANCENT Score and on the marks obtained in the 12th mark sheet.
Note – If the candidate have made mistake while filling the application process then his/her name may be rejected from the Merit list.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|