Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission 2020 (Portal Login) – Application Form, Dates, Fees, Eligibility, Documents. Apply Online For Manindra College Admission 2020-21. The College Authority invites Applicants to apply for Admissions through Online Mode. All the candidates will selected for Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission through Merit List, released on the official website i.e www.mmccollege.co.in. Read complete information regarding Manindra College Admission from this page.
Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission 2020 (Portal Login) – www.mmccollege.co.in
The admission procedure for Maharaja Manindra Chandra College is going to start in May 2020. The admission process for selecting students are under the control of the West Bengal government. It offers courses like UG, PG and PhD. Some of the courses that students can apply here are BA, B.com, Bsc, Msc, LLB etc. The students who are interested in taking admission can have to use for it on its the official website, www.mmccollege.co.in. The registration form will begin from 1st week of May. It is one of the oldest colleges in India established in the year 1941. The admission process of 2020-21 is also in the same way as that of every year.
Manindra College Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Availability of the application form:- 1st week of May 2020
- End of application form:- Last week of May 2020
- Merit list:– Last week of June 2020
- Counselling and document verification:- 1st week of July 2020
- Beginning of classes:- 1st week of August 2020
Eligibility Criteria For Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission
- The students must pass out 12th class admission with 50% for taking admission to UG courses.
- If the student belongs to SC/ST, then he must pass out with minimum 45% of marks in his 12th board exam.
- If the student is interested in doing honors courses for master degree, then he must have a minimum of 60% of marks in his UG to apply for taking admission.
Required Documents For Manindra Chandra College Admission
- Aadhar card for id verification
- Class 10th board certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th board certificate and mark sheet
- Caste and resident certificate
- Passport size photograph.
How To Apply Online For Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission – Application Process
- The students need to visit the official website of the Manindra College i.e mmccollege.co.in on the date of availability of online application form.
- On the homepage, they will find an option to apply online for the admission
- It offers courses like UG and PG, select the path according to your choice you are applying.
- It will then open with an online application form; you need to fill all the details like Name, Date of birth and Academic information.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, and other essentials documents asked on the website and pay the application fees.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page and send a hard copy to the institution for verification.
- The confirmation page will contain all the details that you have applied for the university. You must note down the user id and password of your application form for checking regular updates from the students.
Manindra College Admission Application Fees
It differs every year looking on the type of students taking entry and applying. It is decided by the education department of the West Bengal government.
Selection Process For Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission
The institute verifies all the hard copies of the documents received for the students and upload the merit list on the website based on the marks scored by the students. If the name of the student is available in the merit list, they have to attend the counselling procedure of the institution for taking entry to the institution.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|